Thursday, November 5, 2009

Forgot to put this with the last blog, people wanted to see how my feet looked. Actually another really cool thing to add. Many of the students were really impressed by what I did. Which was kinda cool because I didnt really think tooo many people even noticed it. But the afternoon that I was finished a couple of them suprised me with something so crazy. & Actually really humbling to me. They washed my feet, I mean dang.I was opposed to it at first untill they began to explain which was neat. Like I didn't know what to do, they totally blew my mind.

2 comments:

Bev said...

Courtland, What a blessing for them and you. God is good all the time. Praying for you. Bev

saboaz said...

Hi Courtland!
My husband and I work with your mom at Meals on Wheels. We just love her! She is great at what she does and she is fun to work with. During the many hours that I have spent with her working, she has shared some stories about you and I feel that I know you a little. She proudly told me about your blog and I asked to see it.
Wow! What an amazing experience you are having and what a great writer you are! May God continue to cover you with His abundant blessings and may you continue to show your love for Him in the numerous ways that you are serving Him.
Sincerely,
Saroja